KETTLER RX7 LIGHT COMMERCIAL RECUMBENT BIKE
A light commercial grade recumbent cycle which
surpasses the needs for many clinical and training applications, yet is
appropriate for the demanding home user.
The precisely engineered E-SYS is designed to bring the electronic and
mechanical functions of the RX-7 into perfect body movement and ergonomic
harmony. Delivering superior quality and engineered for today's demanding health
club members that want nothing more than effective and reliable equipment,
suitable for the purpose of training in-home. The Watt and pulse controlled
profiles, employing a frictionless eddy-current resistance system in a range of
25-400 Watts (at 5 Watt increments), providing 80 levels of resistance that will
meet the challenge of even the most elite competitors. Easy-Com guides the user
through the operations or allows to just Start & Go!
SPECIAL DESIGN FEATURES
High precision German craftsmanship of factory milled and robotically welded
"tunnel" design steel tubing for superior strength and finished with a high
quality powder coat.
- Low-center step through design allows for easy access to the seat and
- Seat and Backrest intentionally designed for correct ergonomic posture.
- Fixed incline along the seat's rail makes absolutely the same,
beneficial seat to pedal leg angle no matter the user's height.
- Convenient bike-brake style release lever enables the user to adjust to
his/her preferred position while remaining seated.
- POLAR Wireless transmitter (chest belt) included for heart rate
- Computer is calibrated precisely for individual reading of current
- Silent, electromagnetic resistance displayed in a range of 24-400 Watts
(5 Watt increments)
- Transport castors underneath the frame's front end and floor levelers
underneath the frame's back end.
DUAL VGA/LCD TRAINING COMPUTER
SIEMENS VGA & LCD combination with blue backlit display and graphic load
profile, all in high resolution, easy-to-read monitor, even in an environment
with dim lighting.
48 Programs among individually programmable profiles, pulse directed training
and pre-set pulse range for fat burning and fitness zone - options to challenge
any user's preference.
Easy-Com guides the user through the operations or allows to just Start & Go!
Key pad control for adjusting resistance in manual program mode.
USB Interface for interactive software training and exchangeable pre-set
programs via internet download
Dimensions: 59"L, 24"W, 41"h
Maximum user weight : 330 lbs
Residential Warranty: 3 years parts and electronics, 2 years labor, lifetime
Light commercial warranty: 2 years parts & electronics, 1 year labor, lifetime
Power requirements: 110 v outlet.
RETURN TO RECUMBENT BIKES